Author Topic: Eric Adams: Illegal Immigration ‘Not Sustainable,’ NYC ‘Running out of Room’  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eric Adams: Illegal Immigration ‘Not Sustainable,’ NYC ‘Running out of Room’

JOHN BINDER19 Oct 2023378

Mayor Eric Adams (D) is again warning that illegal immigration is “not sustainable” and that New York City is “running out of room.” None of the mayor’s warnings, though, have made a dent in stopping illegal aliens from traveling to the sanctuary city.

During a Tuesday press conference, Adams revealed that since the spring of 2022, nearly 127,000 border crossers and illegal aliens have arrived in New York City — a foreign population that exceeds that of West Palm Beach, Florida.

Of those border crossers and illegal aliens, more than 64,000 remain living off local taxpayers in the city’s shelter system, which includes migrant hotels, migrant camps in parks, and old buildings where Adams has placed them.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/10/19/eric-adams-illegal-immigration-not-sustainable-nyc-running-out-of-room/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sorry Mayor, you're a 'sanctuary city'. Prepare for ramming speed!
The Republic is lost.