Author Topic: University of Michigan spent millions going green. It did not reduce emissions  (Read 209 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 University of Michigan spent millions going green. It did not reduce emissions
Story by Matt Lamb •
18h

The University of Michigan’s latest “Climate Action” report shows that its investments in renewable energy did not yield even a slight reduction in greenhouse gas emissions throughout the most recent fiscal year.

The millions of dollars in spending included “four electric buses, … 25 megawatts of on-campus solar installations and implement[ing] the use of geo-exchange,” according to the student newspaper’s analysis.

The electric buses are just beginning to be used, but their effects will be minimal at best.

A graph included in the report shows that for the past two fiscal years, the Big Ten university has produced half a million metric tons of carbon dioxide.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/university-of-michigan-spent-millions-going-green-it-did-not-reduce-emissions/ar-AA1iw0Am?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=8587a7865e214d8f935f84e62a9eef3b&ei=22
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
0h yes it did!  It showed the liberal university is emitting nonsense! :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson