Author Topic: Amid Hamas horror, it’s time to replace terror-supporting United Nations By Betsy McCaughey  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Amid Hamas horror, it’s time to replace terror-supporting United Nations
By Betsy McCaughey   
Published Oct. 17, 2023, 7:59 p.m. ET

The United Nations is useless.

The United States is pouring more than $12 billion a year of our tax money down the UN rathole and squandering a better opportunity.

The dream behind the UN’s founding, to provide an international forum for peaceful cooperation and the prevention of war, doesn’t have to be discarded.

America should lead the democratic nations to establish a new forum and junk the UN.

Those two letters have come to stand for Useless Nations — or worse, Unethical Nations.

The UN lends legitimacy to ruthless, despotic regimes and even a terrorist organization, Hamas.

The Gaza crisis shows the UN’s true colors.

For years the body refused to label Hamas what it is — a terrorist organization like ISIS and al Qaeda.

In 2018, then-UN Ambassador Nikki Haley sounded the alarm about Hamas’ plans to attack Israeli communities, even alleging evidence of maps and raid plans.

Haley urged the terrorist designation, but the UN refused to act.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/17/amid-hamas-horror-its-time-to-replace-terror-supporting-united-nationsamid-hamas-horror-its-time-to-replace-terror-supporting-united-nations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Any money and resources that go to Gaza will end up in the hands of Hamas terrorists.

The Gazans need to organize a vigilante posse to take out Hamas.  Only the Gazans, themselves, can permanently solve the Hamas problem.

In the meantime, what consequences will befall Iran for the mischief and misery it's creating in the Mid East?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.