Author Topic: Brooks: We Should Have Package of Israel, Ukraine, ‘Maybe’ Border Money for ‘Stable World Order’  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brooks: We Should Have Package of Israel, Ukraine, ‘Maybe’ Border Money for ‘Stable World Order’

Ian Hanchett 14 Oct 2023

On Friday’s “PBS NewsHour,” New York Times columnist David Brooks said that he wants to make sure Republicans in Congress fund Ukraine aid and argued that to accomplish this, Ukraine aid should be linked to aid for Israel. He added that “maybe” money for the southern border should be included in this package, which would be one that says that “we are just going to fund things that’ll create a stable world order.”

Brooks said the Republican Party “was the party of anti-Communism. It was the party of an American-led world order. It was the party of containment against Russia — against the Soviet Union. And now, it’s very much the opposite. And as I look at the Republican Party, I just want to make sure they’re going to fund Ukraine. I just want to make fund — I think they should link Ukraine aid to Israel aid and maybe the southern border aid, and say, we are just going to fund things that’ll create a stable world order.”

Brooks also stated that while he agrees with the idea of eradicating Hamas, but we’re going to have to figure out how that actually works in practice.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/14/brooks-we-should-have-package-of-israel-ukraine-maybe-border-money-for-stable-world-order/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Brooks: We Should Have Package of Israel, Ukraine, ‘Maybe’ Border Money for ‘Stable World Order’

Ian Hanchett 14 Oct 2023

On Friday’s “PBS NewsHour,” New York Times columnist David Brooks said that he wants to make sure Republicans in Congress fund Ukraine aid and argued that to accomplish this, Ukraine aid should be linked to aid for Israel. He added that “maybe” money for the southern border should be included in this package, which would be one that says that “we are just going to fund things that’ll create a stable world order.”

Brooks said the Republican Party “was the party of anti-Communism. It was the party of an American-led world order. It was the party of containment against Russia — against the Soviet Union. And now, it’s very much the opposite. And as I look at the Republican Party, I just want to make sure they’re going to fund Ukraine. I just want to make fund — I think they should link Ukraine aid to Israel aid and maybe the southern border aid, and say, we are just going to fund things that’ll create a stable world order.”

Brooks also stated that while he agrees with the idea of eradicating Hamas, but we’re going to have to figure out how that actually works in practice.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/14/brooks-we-should-have-package-of-israel-ukraine-maybe-border-money-for-stable-world-order/

Maybe money for southern border??  Is he a complete idiot???  IF we continue to leave our borders wide open and unsecured we are allowing individuals in from areas of known terrorists.  How does anyone not see this, especially right now???

#1  $$$ to complete the U.S. border both south and north that is manned, armed and drones to assist.

#2  $$$ to ramp up our own munitions production, tanks, aircraft, vessels and military personnel

#3  $$$ to ramp up our oil production

#4  $$ to help assist Israel

As for Ukraine they have received (last tally) $150 BILLION dollars.  That is enough.  Done.  No more.  Notta. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.