Author Topic: BLM Chicago under fire for pro-Palestinian post featuring paragliding terrorist: ‘Disgusting and dis  (Read 209 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BLM Chicago under fire for pro-Palestinian post featuring paragliding terrorist: ‘Disgusting and disgraceful’
By David Propper and Alex Oliveira
Published Oct. 10, 2023, 9:05 p.m. ET

The post on X, formerly Twitter, includes an image of a person paragliding with a Palestinian flag attached to its parachute with “I stand with Palestine” written beneath.

“That is all that is it!” it added.

The post was an apparent reference to Hamas terrorists who descended on Israeli communities with parachutes and gliders over the weekend, butchering hundreds and taking civilian hostages in a brutal surprise attack.

BLM Chicago also posted a number of cartoons depicting somebody expressing outrage over the attacks on Israel, while another calmly lists off talking points blaming Israel for the situation.

“This isn’t about Hamas — this is about Palestinians right to resist 75 years of Israeli settlers colonizing their native land,” one of the cartoons read.

“Unapologetically standing with butcherers and rapists,” author and former speechwriter Aviva Klompas tweeted.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/10/blm-chicago-under-fire-for-pro-palestine-post-featuring-paragliding-terrorist/
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 08:02:19 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson