Author Topic: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War  (Read 18424 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2023, 09:16:44 pm »
Considering that New York is about 12% Jewish, it is unconscionable to me that Jews can stand idly by and allow a protest like this to take place.  If they are coming after Israel, they are eventually coming after you.  And none of that stars and ghettos stuff either.

What strikes me too...technology today gives any investigative agency to find every single phone number that was 'pinged' near the closest 2 cell towers to find out who was in the vicinity.

It should be a snap for them to find out who the organizers are...or the dark web address calling them to action.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2023, 09:17:09 pm »
Lindsey Graham: If Hezbollah Enters War, U.S. And Israel Should "Destroy" Iran

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/10/08/lindsey_graham_if_hezbollah_enters_war_us_and_israel_should_destroy_irans_oil_industry.html

Mmmmm see now this I might part ways with the neocons.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2023, 09:19:36 pm »
Hoodat,

According to Google, we have only 76 -  B-52 bombers in inventory.  I say six is sufficient to level Gaza.

And Russia and Serbia will have little to say if Israel and the USA act quickly.  Forget unconditional surrender, I prefer no surrender, but total annihilation of the land.  Warn the people to get out, give them a few days to walk/drive to another arab state, and then begin the process of leveling Gaza permanently, NEVER to be occupied by insane mussies again. 

Let it stand as East Berlin did for decades as a symbol of a lost war.  I saw East Berlin in 1970, and I was shocked at the standing destruction, no pun intended.  But I do not blame the Russians for leaving it as it was.  Leave the rubble where it falls.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2023, 09:20:12 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
19m
Both Hamas and Hezbollah have now claimed that Iranian Intelligence Officials provided Training, Equipment, and Direction for the recent Surprise Attack on Israel and gave the “Green Light” on when to begin at a Meeting of Senior Officials in Beirut last week.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Hoodat

« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2023, 09:22:18 pm »
Lindsey Graham: If Hezbollah Enters War, U.S. And Israel Should "Destroy" Iran

Sen. Lindsey Graham said Saturday evening on FOX News that the U.S. needs to prevent Hezbollah from joining the Hamas-led attack on Israel by threatening Iran.

Gonna be a lot harder to threaten Iran now that we've surrendered our bases in Afghanistan and handed them $6 billion in cash.

Idiot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2023, 09:23:10 pm »
Hananya Naftali
@HananyaNaftali
·
Follow
A lot of interceptions above Israeli homes.

Hamas targets civilians.

Do they ever target anything else?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2023, 09:25:37 pm »
:pondering:

Hamas is here, ready to strike.   Stay vigilant, because the war will eventually come here.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2023, 09:27:47 pm »
JUST IN: Hamas has announced their intent to target Tel Aviv’s International Airport, as over 150 rockets have just been launched from the Gaza Strip.

Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense batteries have been VERY effective intercepting and destroying enemy rockets, but some rockets successfully penetrate Israel’s defenses ...

https://twitter.com/nicksortor/status/1711127562863116780

Online Hoodat

« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2023, 09:28:13 pm »
Hoodat,

According to Google, we have only 76 -  B-52 bombers in inventory.  I say six is sufficient to level Gaza.

I would prefer using all 76.  But if you believe six will do the job, I yield.

And Russia and Serbia will have little to say if Israel and the USA act quickly. 

I was referring to how Russia and Serbia deal with 'ethnic' problems.  Except Israel shouldn't waste time digging mass graves.

Let it stand as East Berlin did for decades as a symbol of a lost war.  I saw East Berlin in 1970, and I was shocked at the standing destruction, no pun intended.  But I do not blame the Russians for leaving it as it was.  Leave the rubble where it falls.

Gaza is close to it already.  I don't know if you have ever been to Israel, but it is stunning to see the difference in how the two sides choose to live.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2023, 09:36:06 pm »
I would prefer using all 76.  But if you believe six will do the job, I yield.

I was referring to how Russia and Serbia deal with 'ethnic' problems.  Except Israel shouldn't waste time digging mass graves.

Gaza is close to it already.  I don't know if you have ever been to Israel, but it is stunning to see the difference in how the two sides choose to live.

You're on crack.  The U.S. military presence there will do nothing but eat popcorn from the sidelines...unless the retaliations go on like...you know...Obama and Clinton bombed Libya.

This has to be a crushing response in a week or less.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2023, 09:36:32 pm »
jmyrlefuller...
No, Israel needs to find a new land.

We could have given them Utah, landlocked and safe, but NO... they HAD to steal Arab land against the Arabs' wishes... because Hitler or something. And for 75 years, nothing but strife.
Almost everything you have said in this thread has been nonsense.  And if anyone should relocate, I vote the Palestinians be sent to some *ss end of the world section of Iran.  Let Iran accept these vermin into their POS nation.

And as the mussie population begins to increase to ever larger numbers in European nations, watch those nations become Islamic states, with the destruction of any other religion and property to follow.  Europe is largely lost.  You don't think the burning down of Notre Dame Cathedral was an accident?  They are rebuilding it, and I would wager it burns to the ground again not long after construction is completed.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2023, 09:39:16 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
3 more Polish Military Aircraft just landed in Tel Aviv including 2 C-130E Military Transports and a Boeing 737 Transport Jet, bringing the total number of Polish Evacuation Aircraft in the Country to 4 which will likely soon begin the process of Evacuating both Polish and other European Nationals out of Israel.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2023, 09:41:19 pm »
October 23, 1983 anyone?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2023, 09:42:00 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
21m
Delta and American Airlines have both Canceled all Flights to and from Israel due to “Security Concerns.”
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2023, 09:42:47 pm »
Pro-Palestinian, Pro-Hamas demonstration in front of the White House. The speaker is calling this a “revolution."
Did they have a permit for this?

https://twitter.com/PhilHollowayEsq/status/1711083916411465865
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2023, 09:44:04 pm »
I think everyone under the age of 60 or so is being called up for military service.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2023, 09:46:02 pm »
Pro-Palestinian, Pro-Hamas demonstration in front of the White House. The speaker is calling this a “revolution."
Did they have a permit for this?

https://twitter.com/PhilHollowayEsq/status/1711083916411465865

I just love how they have assimilated to western culture and values. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2023, 09:47:46 pm »

https://twitter.com/nicksortor/status/1711127562863116780

Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

All commercial flights in and out of Israel are being cancelled

5:43 PM · Oct 8, 2023

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2023, 09:48:31 pm »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
2h
What kind of psycho sees families hunted down in their homes by men with machine guns and balaclavas, tortured, raped, executed, their bodies defiled, and says, ‘hey, I identify with the depraved butchers, let’s go stage a protest for them”? Honestly, who are these ghouls?
Support the USO