Author Topic: Hillary Is Back  (Read 508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Is Back
« on: September 30, 2023, 02:25:45 pm »
September 30, 2023
Hillary Is Back
By J.B. Shurk

Sheeee's baaaaack!  Yes, America's cold sore, Hillary Clinton, is back in the news.  She's hoping the newly resurrected Clinton Global Initiative (the fake charity but real influence-peddling operation that temporarily closed its doors while being investigated for engaging in pay-to-play fraud) can make a financial killing off all the real killing going on in Ukraine.

CGI is ready to help the widowed, orphaned, and suffering people of Ukraine by collecting large sums of money that will go a long way to supporting the Clintons' lavish lifestyles.  What remains of their tax-free charitable "services" can then be distributed among their army of cronies desperate for an easy payday.

Keeping the Clintons and their friends in the upper class doesn't come cheaply.  Hillary might have time to pose for a few pictures with those left injured and homeless...that is, if she's not bogged down avoiding Russian gunfire as she jaunts around in a private jet or too busy accepting some award for her selfless heroics.  She also might be preoccupied fighting "climate change," though — so no promises, Ukrainian orphans!  The planet must come first!  Rest assured: the Clinton Global Grift will eventually find some spare change and old blankets to hand out.  Otherwise, Bill and Hill might be accused of exploiting Ukraine's most needy for profit.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/09/hillary_is_back.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Hillary Is Back
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 08:45:34 pm »
Haiti v2.0
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2023, 10:04:17 pm »

Yes, America's cold sore, Hillary Clinton,

:rolling: :rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2023, 10:28:34 pm »
 But really, is it actually possible to completely get rid of fungus?
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2023, 01:55:42 pm »
But really, is it actually possible to completely get rid of fungus?

@Free Vulcan

I dunno.

Has anybody  ever tried to dump her in a wider than normal 55 gallon drum of Lysol and let her soak for a few days to see?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 12:37:26 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2023, 06:55:46 am »
What makes you think she would fit in a 55 gal drum?  That is being optimistic.