Author Topic: ESCALATION: U.S. to deploy 3,600 Army troops in Eastern Europe  (Read 174 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ESCALATION: U.S. to deploy 3,600 Army troops in Eastern Europe
« on: September 29, 2023, 01:37:21 pm »
ESCALATION: U.S. to deploy 3,600 Army troops in Eastern Europe
09/28/2023 // Kevin Hughes // 1.9K Views

The United States Armed Forces is increasing its deployment of troops to Europe as the Russian special military operation in Ukraine continues, with an additional 3,600 Army troops slated to head to Eastern Europe this fall.

The Army declared on Sept. 20 that about 3,400 soldiers with the 101st Airborne Division's 3rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team and 200 soldiers from the 82nd Airborne Division Headquarters will head to Eastern Europe in the coming weeks. Army officials note that the units will be deployed mainly to Romania and Scandinavia. (Related: Biden orders 3,000 Army reserve troops to prepare for European deployment.)

"We look forward to the return of the 82nd Airborne Division to the continent, and to the Rakkasan's next 'rendezvous with destiny,' which follows the back-to-back deployments of their storied division's two other infantry brigade combat teams," said Army Col. Martin O'Donnell, a spokesman for U.S. Army Europe.

The deployment of troops from the 101st and 82nd Airborne comes is meant to replace Army divisions that are currently deployed in Europe.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-28-us-to-deploy-3600-army-troops-eastern-europe.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson