Author Topic: MSM receives billions of dollars from globalists to fabricate coordinated, fearmongering-based clima  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MSM receives billions of dollars from globalists to fabricate coordinated, fearmongering-based climate change propaganda pretending to be “news”
09/26/2023 // Belle Carter // 1.7K Views

A common observation about mainstream media's reports on climate focuses on its "devastating effects" with a strong promotion of shifting to going green or pushing for the use of renewable energy. Now, a state energy reporter for Cowboy State Daily has revealed why Big Media is conspiring to write this uniform rhetoric.

According to a recent article by Kevin Killough, the "monoculture of perspectives" on climate change and energy is due to the regular funding received by major media outlets directly or indirectly from billionaire foundations and global elites who are steering the world away from fossil fuels. Killough cited the Washington Post as an example of a news outlet "colluding" with "climate alarmists" and green tyrants. It announced back in 2020 that it was partnering with the Rockefeller Foundation to advance "a major paradigm shift" in its coverage of food systems, public health, capitalism and climate change.

The Rockefeller Foundation is a philanthropic foundation that aggressively advocates for the elimination of fossil fuels and for them to be replaced with wind and solar energy. As per the non-profit information service Guidestar, the foundation has nearly $4.5 billion in gross receipts and $7.5 billion in assets. It is also one of the most vocal proponents of the fossil fuel divestment and environment, social and governance (ESG) movements. Furthermore, it also pledged $8 million over three years to the Associated Press to cover "climate issues," which funded about 20 climate reporter positions at the outlet. There were also reports that the Guardian has received grants from Rockefeller.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-26-msm-receives-billions-to-create-lockstep-climate-reporting.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson