Author Topic: Biden BOASTS of reaching historic high number of REFUGEES pouring into the USA from Latin America  (Read 176 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden BOASTS of reaching historic high number of REFUGEES pouring into the USA from Latin America
09/26/2023 // Belle Carter // 1.5K Views

As the United States struggles, grappling for workforce and resources amid the massive illegal migration tsunami, President Joe Biden admits that the influx was not an unseen circumstance, but according to his directive and by design.

During his speaking engagement at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute 46th Annual Gala at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. on September 21, Biden bragged about his open borders policy as a new surge of migrants was flooding the U.S. southern border, particularly in Eagle Pass in Texas. The president boasted of all the steps he has taken to increase legal immigration and work permits, pointing out that he "also directed my team to make a historic increase in the number of refugees admitted from Latin America, people fleeing violence and persecution who simply want their kids to have a better life," a statement that received applause from his audience.

He was even proud to say that his administration is supporting states and cities that have seen a surge in immigrants. "We've developed federal experts and deployed them to help train city workers. We've launched outreach campaigns helping over a million eligible migrants apply for work permits. And we're accelerating a process for work permit applications," Biden added.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-26-biden-boasts-high-number-of-latin-america-refugees.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson