Author Topic: BIOWEAPONIZED CHILDREN: Tuberculosis-infected illegal alien children deliberately released across 44  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BIOWEAPONIZED CHILDREN: Tuberculosis-infected illegal alien children deliberately released across 44 states by the Biden regime
07/20/2023 // Ethan Huff // 14.5K Views

Over the past year, the Biden regime has released nearly 2,500 illegal alien children with latent tuberculosis infections into American communities spanning 44 states.
While some American citizens were still being forced to wear a face mask and get "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), Biden and his cronies were disbursing thousands of illegal immigrant minors with a serious disease into cities, towns, and neighborhoods across the United States.

All in all, the Biden regime unleashed 126,000 total illegal immigrant children into the United States last year with a tuberculosis infection rate of one in 50 children.

The government's excuse for doing this is that it cannot treat the children in its custody and has to release them quickly. Treating tuberculosis can take anywhere from three to nine months.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-20-tuberculosis-infected-illegal-alien-children-released-states.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji