Author Topic: Migrants in NYC Pocketing $3,000 a Month Working Illegally While the City Foots Their Bills  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants in NYC Pocketing $3,000 a Month Working Illegally While the City Foots Their Bills

Illegal immigration has exploded under the Biden administration with its open border policy.

Some migrants have been granted Temporary Protected Status, including approximately 500,000 Venezuelans awaiting asylum.

Some migrants in New York City, however, have been found working illegally and earning up to $3,000 a month through unauthorized employment. (Trending: The Chilling Number of Illegals With Ties to Terrorists)

The Democrat-led city also continues to cover their expenses, which includes food, shelter, and even vaccination. The cost is approximately $10 million per day.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migrants-in-nyc-pocketing-3-000-a-month-working-illegally-while-the-city-foots-their-bills/ar-AA1hehKE?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=857a1825aef1418b8859d17f3f74bfd9&ei=24
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson