Author Topic: Meteorologist: NOAA, MSM Continue Misinfo Campaign On Climate Change And Extreme Weather  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ANTHONY WATTS ON SEP 25, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Meteorologist: NOAA, MSM Continue Misinfo Campaign On Climate Change And Extreme Weather

The Scientific American, among other mainstream media outlets, such as The New York Times and The Washington Post, are promoting claims made by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) that climate change is causing increased instances of extreme weather, causing billions of dollars of damage.

An examination of the press release NOAA put out shows that the agency’s claims are unsubstantiated. [emphasis, links added]

Extreme weather does cost Americans billions of dollars each year, but there is no evidence climate change is making weather worse, so it can’t be the cause of higher costs.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/meteorologist-noaa-msm-continue-misinfo-campaign-on-climate-change-and-extreme-weather/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson