Author Topic: Democrat Gov. Kathy Hochul calls in National Guard amid New York's worsening migrant crisis  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Democrat Gov. Kathy Hochul calls in National Guard amid New York's worsening migrant crisis
Story by Danielle Wallace •
1h

Democratic New York Gov. Kathy Hochul announced Monday she is calling in the National Guard to assist in the ongoing migrant criss.

Hochul announced an additional 150 National Guard members will be deployed to address the migrant crisis and help with case management to get asylum seekers work permits – particularly Venezuelans who now qualify for temporary protected status.

The additional 150 members bring the total number of National Guardsmen supporting the mission to 2,200. The governor said 250 National Guard members will focus solely on case management to help the Venezuelans who came before July 31 to apply for Temporary Protected Status – and then work authorization.

"Now that we have the opportunity granted by President Biden to help the Venezuelans who came before July 31st be able to apply for temporary protective status and what follow that literally with the same application, is the work authorization -- that coveted work authorization. That's their ticket to the American Dream," she said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/democrat-gov-kathy-hochul-calls-in-national-guard-amid-new-york-s-worsening-migrant-crisis/ar-AA1heQX9?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3f6aa678b7ae448fa6aff7048aa0dab3&ei=6
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why is she doing that cawz they ain't no damn crisis.   Biden sez they ain't. 0380000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline verga

Might be time to speak to certain mayors and tell them to start supporting the police. But WTF do I know.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.