Author Topic: Bloodthirsty female kingpins of nationwide sex trafficking ring circulated videos showing brutal tor  (Read 231 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bloodthirsty female kingpins of nationwide sex trafficking ring circulated videos showing brutal torture of rivals: DA
By Jacob Geanous
Published Sep. 23, 2023, 8:52 a.m. ET

The depraved ringleaders of a Queens-based, nationwide sex-trafficking and prostitution ring with “significant” ties to “China” posed for cheery selfies hours after a victim they targeted was “viciously beaten by a rolling pin,” prosecutors said.

The doe-eyed duo —  manager Yuan Yuan Chen and her boss Rong Rong Xu —  were part of a Flushing-based sex ring that extended all the way to Oregon and included hundreds of sex workers, most of whom were migrants from China forced to hand over their passports, according to U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York Breon Peace.

Prosecutors said both women made numerous trips from Flushing’s Chinatown to China.

Yuan Yuan Chen, 30, was indicted on September 15 after Xu, 31, was arrested last year.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/23/sex-traffickers-with-ties-to-china-took-cheery-selfies-just-hours-after-victim-beaten-da/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson