Author Topic: American Citizen Injured in Crash With Carload of Romanian Illegals at Northern Border  (Read 180 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
American Citizen Injured in Crash With Carload of Romanian Illegals at Northern Border
Border Hawk
Border Hawk
Sep 22, 2023

An American citizen was injured this week when their vehicle was struck by a car filled with Romanian citizens who illegally crossed the U.S.-Canada border moments earlier, authorities say.

The incident unfolded just before 7 p.m. on Sunday evening in rural Whatcom County, located in Washington state.

A car carrying seven Romanians drove “across a remote portion of the United States/Canada border and through a berry field” near the city of Sumas along the international frontier, Customs and Border Protection explained in a statement.

“A short time later their vehicle crashed into a local citizen’s vehicle at the intersection of Van Buren and Badger Roads in rural Whatcom County, causing injuries to the occupants of both vehicles.”

https://borderhawk.blog/american-citizen-injured-in-crash-with-carload-of-romanian-illegals-at-northern-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson