Author Topic: The Worst Is Yet to Come: Prepare for "Climate Migration"  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Worst Is Yet to Come: Prepare for "Climate Migration"
« on: September 24, 2023, 05:19:41 pm »

Border Hawk
Sep 21, 2023

Henry Wilkins | VOA
By Raw Egg Nationalist

The situation at the southern border with Mexico is a disaster.

Last month, illegal crossings by “families” – or more accurately, adults with children who may or may not be their own – reached a record high. At least 91,000 migrants crossed with children, surpassing the previous record of 84,486 in May of 2019. Border Patrol made nearly 180,000 arrests along the border in August, up from 132,000 in July and just under 100,000 in June.

Looking at these numbers, you could be forgiven for thinking things couldn’t get much worse. How many more people can come?

Truth is, things can always get worse, and there are plenty more people who can come. Not just thousands or hundreds of thousands, but millions, even tens of millions. Maybe more. Let me tell you about “climate migration."

https://borderhawk.blog/the-worst-is-yet-to-come-prepare-for-climate-migration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson