Author Topic: The Chilling Question About Illegals That No One Is Asking  (Read 466 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Chilling Question About Illegals That No One Is Asking
« on: September 24, 2023, 10:28:02 am »

The Chilling Question About Illegals That No One Is Asking
Story by David Rufful •
18h

With thousands of people illegally entering the U.S. daily under Joe Biden’s watch, the most terrifying question is, “How many illegals have ties to terrorism or pose a national security threat?”

Based on estimations from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the answer is deeply disturbing. In just the 10-month period leading up to August 2023, CBP flagged approximately 75,000 illegal immigrants for potentially having ties to terrorism.

The data, which was compiled by The Daily Caller, paints a disturbing picture of what’s happening at the southern border under Biden. (Trending: Kari Lake Blasts ‘Woke’ NFL)

“Often such individuals or groups are employing travel patterns known or evaluated to possibly have a nexus to terrorism,” the Department of Homeland Security said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-chilling-question-about-illegals-that-no-one-is-asking/ar-AA1h9Cme?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c456afa0e39e481c9190c46bac08b26f&ei=48
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Chilling Question About Illegals That No One Is Asking
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 05:00:19 pm »
Nobody is asking this question?  Upon what planet is this "reporter" living??
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2023, 05:05:56 pm »
Nobody is asking this question?  Upon what planet is this "reporter" living??

Obviously not the same one we are on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 07:24:23 am »
Obviously not the same one we are on!
The view is different along the Bos-Wash corridor, and Beltwayland is even farther removed from the reality the rest of us know.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 01:09:34 pm »
The view is different along the Bos-Wash corridor, and Beltwayland is even farther removed from the reality the rest of us know.

:yowsa: I'm fully aware.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien