Author Topic: This Sanctuary City Claims to Know Who is Responsible for its Migrant Crisis: The Lord Almighty  (Read 253 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This Sanctuary City Claims to Know Who is Responsible for its Migrant Crisis: The Lord Almighty
September 20, 2023

In-fighting and finger-pointing by public officials scrambling to manage migrant crises — caused in large part by their own illegal alien sanctuary policies — have dominated headlines over the past several weeks; governors blaming mayors, mayors blaming governors, both blaming Biden, while all run for political cover. Now, the blame game has just reached a preposterous new level that only the most desperate leftists could concoct. And if the tactic catches on, it’s one that might just absolve everyone from responsibility for everything.

God caused the migrant crisis, and it’s a matter of law mind you.

At least, so say the city attorneys in hard-hit Portland, Maine – a sanctuary jurisdiction that has been inundated by 1,500 migrants this year, most of them from East African and Middle Eastern nations.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/09/20/sanctuary-city-claims-know-who-responsible-its-migrant-crisis-lord-almighty
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

From what I read in this article...they have 1500 illegals. Big whoop.

If this is, indeed, God's will...