Author Topic: Migrant TSUNAMI: Eagle Pass declares STATE OF EMERGENCY as nearly 14K border crossers flood the city  (Read 205 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant TSUNAMI: Eagle Pass declares STATE OF EMERGENCY as nearly 14K border crossers flood the city in less than two weeks – many more to come
09/22/2023 // Belle Carter // 2.4K Views

Nearly 14,000 thousand migrants, or almost half the total of its population, have swamped the city of Eagle Pass, the county seat of Maverick County in Texas, over the past two weeks. This forced the overwhelmed city government to declare a state of emergency.
According to Mayor Rolando Salinas, an unprecedented surge of 4,000 illegals crossed the U.S. border with Mexico on Wednesday, September 20 and a separate 2,500-person mob came into the city illegally on Monday, September 18. This is on top of approximately 7,200 illegal crossers that were apprehended in the previous week. Moreover, Rep. Tony Gonzalez, who represents the city in Congress, said that another 3,000 are on track to enter Thursday, adding that the Border Patrol estimates that by Friday, 10,000 migrants will have illegally entered Eagle Pass within the current week.

Salinas said the new mob, many of them from Venezuela, has overrun Mission Border Hope, the only migrant shelter in the border city. "One of the situations is that a lot of these migrants, they're single males and they don't want to listen to instructions and they're leaving the facility," the mayor said. "Not all of these people come in peace."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-22-eagle-pass-texas-declares-state-of-emergency.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson