Author Topic: Joe Biden Blames Trump and Republicans in Congress For Border Crisis as ‘Never-Ending’ Line of Illeg  (Read 297 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans in Congress For Border Crisis as ‘Never-Ending’ Line of Illegal Aliens Storm Eagle Pass, Texas (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila Sep. 22, 2023 2:00 pm

Joe Biden on Thursday night delivered remarks at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute 46th Annual Gala in Washington, DC.

Of course, his speech was full of lies and gaffes.

At one point Joe Biden praised the ‘congressional black caucus’ as he addressed the Hispanic caucus.

“I know Sister Norma lives the lessons nuns taught me growing up. Lessons based on the Gospel of Matthew: feed the hungry, care for the sick, welcome strangers. They echo what my dad taught me, and I mean this sincerely, my dad used to say, ‘Everyone, everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect,’” Biden said.

Biden added, “The Congressional Black Caucus embodies all those values.”

Joe Biden then blamed Trump and Republicans in Congress for the border crisis.

More than 7 million illegal aliens have crossed into the US on Joe Biden’s watch since he was installed in January 2021.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1705013506125218006

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/joe-biden-blames-trump-republicans-congress-border-crisis/

“Per CBP sources, in the last 24 hours alone, over 10,000 migrants were encountered at the border,” Fox News reporter Bill Melugin reported on Thursday.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Joe Biden has been President since January, 2021.

The Dems had the White House, the House, and the Senate until January 2023.

It's happening on Joe's watch under his Border Czarina, Kamala.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

FJB!!!!  Let's Go Brandon
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Harry Truman had the motto "The buck stops here" on his desk, Brandon's says "buck, what buck? I don't see no buck"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 09:56:08 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Kamaji