Author Topic: Border Patrol Union: ‘Biden Ordered Release of over 100,000 Illegal Border Crashers’ This Month Alon  (Read 267 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol Union: ‘Biden Ordered Release of over 100,000 Illegal Border Crashers’ This Month Alone
David HawkinsSeptember 21, 2023 - 4:35 pm0 Comments

The Border Patrol Union has just put Democrat President Joe Biden on notice by revealing the staggering number of “illegal border crashers” that have been released into the United States interior.

The Union published a shocking report about how many illegal border crossers the Biden administration has allowed in America in the last 20 days.

According to the report, the Biden admin has released over 100,000 illegal aliens into the U.S. this month alone.

The Union said:

“From Sept 1st through 20th the Biden Admin ordered the release of more than 100,000 illegal border crashers–enough to double the population of cities like Yuma, AZ.

https://slaynews.com/news/border-patrol-union-biden-ordered-the-release-of-more-than-100000-illegal-border-crashers-from-sept-1st-through-20th/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson