Author Topic: Mass. Gov. Maura Healey Expanding State-Funded Legal Services for Illegal Aliens  (Read 283 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mass. Gov. Maura Healey Expanding State-Funded Legal Services for Illegal Aliens

WARNER TODD HUSTON21 Sep 2023138

Gov. Maura Healey (D, MA) is planning to massively expand the state’s free legal services to illegals housed in state-sponsored shelters in a drive to bestow quasi-legal status upon them and get more of them into the state’s workforce faster.

Healey has also blasted the Biden administration and demanded that Washington work harder to fast track work permits to the illegal border crossers in the care of Bay State authorities and insisted that the inability of illegals to get jobs places a further burden on the state’s immigration services.

Healey stated that the Massachusetts Office for Refugees and Immigrants and the Executive Office of Health and Human Services would work together “with the goal to enable shelter residents to begin working sooner and reduce the strain placed on the emergency assistance system,” the Boston Herald reported.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/09/21/mass-gov-maura-healey-expanding-state-funded-legal-services-for-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Vladimir Lenin > Quotes > Quotable Quote

(?)
Vladimir Lenin
“The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.”
― Vladimir Ilich L

This is exactly what is happening in states like Taxachusettes.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji