Author Topic: The “fastest growing development” in America right now is Colony Ridge, an illegal alien housing com  (Read 337 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The “fastest growing development” in America right now is Colony Ridge, an illegal alien housing compound in Texas that spans 60 square miles, say critics
09/19/2023 // Ethan Huff // 4.1K Views

A chunk of land in Texas that is roughly the size of Washington, D.C., the nation's capital, has become a massive resettlement zone being used by alien "migrants" who enter the United States illegally, say critics.

Located near the small town of Plum Grove in Liberty County just north of Houston, the resettlement zone, known as Colony Ridge, is reportedly becoming an illegal alien colony – hence the name – that experts and elected officials worry will become a strategic asset for cartels.

Spanning in size of more than 60 square miles, Colony Ridge currently has a population of somewhere between 50,000 and 75,000. And it is still rapidly growing thanks to a strategic marketing plan aimed at Texas' Hispanic population.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-19-fastest-growing-development-in-america-illegal-alien-housing-compound-in-texas.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson