Author Topic: Joe Biden Does the Unthinkable to Texas  (Read 474 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Does the Unthinkable to Texas
« on: September 19, 2023, 02:26:10 pm »

Joe Biden Does the Unthinkable to Texas
Story by Andrew Rodriguez •
13h

A federal judge has sided with Joe Biden’s Department of Justice and issued an order to remove the state’s security measures along the U.S.-Mexican border.

The judge disagreed that there is an “invasion” of illegal immigrants, claiming it’s irrelevant in the case.

Senior U.S. District Court Judge David Ezra instructed Texas to dismantle the floating barriers located in the Rio Grande. (Trending: Joe Biden Decides Whether to Wear A Mask Again)

Governor Greg Abbott installed the barriers to help prevent illegal immigrants from entering the U.S.

The judge claims Texas is violating U.S. law by positioning the barriers in the river “without proper authorization.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joe-biden-does-the-unthinkable-to-texas/ar-AA1gUQMI?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ff37c1aec0a847709d17acbfaf10a925&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Joe Biden Does the Unthinkable to Texas
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 02:58:05 pm »
And people wonder why secession polls so strongly in Texas.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 03:05:21 pm »
OMG!!  No invasion????   9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 03:10:04 pm »
Then Abbott needs to triple the number of buses of invaders to the northern cities without letup.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 03:12:56 pm »
Then Abbott needs to triple the number of buses of invaders to the northern cities without letup.

I am ready to start firing up the trains.  Let's send 1000's at a time to NY and Chicago.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 03:15:03 pm »
I am ready to start firing up the trains.  Let's send 1000's at a time to NY and Chicago.

How about the National Guard being deployed along the Mexican border and firing upon the enemy?

I don't know the rules and laws of Abbott's command of the TX National Guard, but this ruling is just absolutely crazy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023, 03:20:10 pm »
How about the National Guard being deployed along the Mexican border and firing upon the enemy?

I don't know the rules and laws of Abbott's command of the TX National Guard, but this ruling is just absolutely crazy.

Even a better idea, but if Abbott did that, I'd bet Biden would respond ....maybe with force like 1957.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2023, 03:22:20 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2023, 09:26:56 pm »
Catfish wrote:
"Even a better idea, but if Abbott did that, I'd bet Biden would respond ....maybe with force like 1957."

Then it might be time to turn those Texans around 180 degrees.
And make "a stand" like they did in San Antonio so many years ago...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2023, 09:30:43 pm »
Slow Joe  may even  be over-qualified to do the unthinkable.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2023, 09:34:21 pm »
This, coupled with the threat of passing "Stay In Texas" legislation makes me  9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000