Author Topic: Top Reporter Reveals 'One of the Largest Mass Illegal Crossings We Have Ever Seen' Just Occurred  (Read 258 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Top Reporter Reveals 'One of the Largest Mass Illegal Crossings We Have Ever Seen' Just Occurred
George C. Upper III, The Western Journal   By George C. Upper III, The Western Journal
Published September 18, 2023 at 11:55am

A Fox News reporter who has made a name for himself in recent years with his coverage of the porous U.S. border with Mexico said on social media that on Sunday night he witnessed “One of the largest mass illegal crossings we have ever seen.”

Fox News national correspondent Bill Melugin posted video of the illegal crossing Monday morning on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

“BREAKING: One of the largest mass illegal crossings we have ever seen took place in Eagle Pass, TX this morning, w/ Border Patrol sources telling us over 2,200 people crossed there since midnight,” he wrote.

“It happened right next to the port of entry, as illegal immigrants continue to ignore Biden admin messaging of ‘do not come’, & do not fear the promised ‘consequences’ for crossing illegally. Videos from source in MX & our FOX drone team on US side.”

Melugin added four videos to the post, as seen below.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/top-reporter-reveals-one-largest-mass-illegal-crossings-ever-seen-just-occurred
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson