Author Topic: MAGA spreads rumors of a DeSantis affair with Kim Reynolds  (Read 10688 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: MAGA spreads rumors of a DeSantis affair with Kim Reynolds
« Reply #200 on: September 26, 2023, 07:28:59 pm »
But, Trump answers those questions in every interview, and he gives two or three a week ----even to unfriendly news outlets.  He addresses these issues including  past performance and future policy in every speech and separate policy video. 

The reality is:  Trump doesn't need  90 minutes on a debate stage to do what he's been doing for months ---- answering every question every time it's asked.

Methinks you're disappointed that Trump's "reluctance" to appear on the debate stage denies the ankle biters a chance to bask in Trump's stature and win a "look at ME!" moment the only way they are able.  And, FWIW, I think your disappointment is perfectly understandable.  happy77

@LMAO

You ask me a question

I gave you the courtesy of an answer.

You couldn’t resist a personal attack. No wonder you get so many timeouts.

You need to control your emotional drives

Like it or not, we voters have the right to hear these answers, and not just simply,” but he’s explained it before” I don’t know why it upsets you so much that we believe he should be challenged like any other candidate

He has not said how he’s going to pay for all of his big spending. And no, we, the people pay the tariffs.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 07:32:36 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #201 on: September 26, 2023, 07:36:21 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #202 on: September 26, 2023, 07:39:21 pm »
You ask me a question

I gave you the courtesy of an answer.

You couldn’t resist a personal attack. No wonder you get so many timeouts.

You need to control your emotional drives

There's absolutely no personal attack in my post @LMAO    Take another look:  pointing-down

But, Trump answers those questions in every interview, and he gives two or three a week ----even to unfriendly news outlets.  He addresses these issues including  past performance and future policy in every speech and separate policy video. 

The reality is:  Trump doesn't need  90 minutes on a debate stage to do what he's been doing for months ---- answering every question every time it's asked.

Methinks you're disappointed that Trump's "reluctance" to appear on the debate stage denies the ankle biters a chance to bask in Trump's stature and win a "look at ME!" moment the only way they are able.  And, FWIW, I think your disappointment is perfectly understandable.  happy77

@LMAO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #203 on: September 26, 2023, 07:44:14 pm »
There's absolutely no personal attack in my post @LMAO    Take another look:  pointing-down

You attempted to apply an assumption on me that I never made

He needs to answer for the inflation that has its roots in his administration

He needs to explain why lowering interest rates in an inflationary economy, or somehow help people, especially savers

Why another 10% tariff across-the-board would be a good thing when it failed already

Where is he going to get the money when our national debt just hit 33 trillion to pay for his ideas

If he had trouble picking good people in his first term, why are we to believe that somehow he’ll be better in a second
Just flippantly waving it away as “he’s explained it before” it’s not a sell.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 07:49:03 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #204 on: September 26, 2023, 07:53:35 pm »
The Conservatives such as yourself don't have the keys to the car because you're like Woody Allen behind the wheel in the driving rain...wipers going..."Did you ever get the urge to just suddenly crash into an oncoming car?"    :yowsa:

You're a Mad Hatter extremist.  Haven't been far enough off that mountain to even see a Cracker Barrel   :beer:

REALLY. Because lastbI looked, the most historically successful movements on the right - The ones that move the ball, are Conservative, not populist... See the TEA Party for a recent example.

That's what happens when Conservatives drive.

This is the same nonsense you pulled in 2016 and again in 2020.

You're a spoiled brat.  The kid who gets mad, picks up his ball and goes home...leaving us all on the field wondering WTF is wrong with that dude?

Why should I vote *FOR* the very things I stand against? I have no obligation. It is your candidate that has to sell to me... and believe me, I don't want what you're selling.

Sad thing my friend...you have no excuse.  Take the COVID nonsense out of the equation and his administration was simply magnificent.

How the hell do you figure that? He had both houses and couldn't pass a damn thing but a tax cut. That is NOT magnificent. And you can't blithely wave away 'the COVID nonsense'. He did that.

It seems virtue signaling is much more important to you than the fate of the country....which is going to hell BTW.

Quite the other way around, @DCPatriot , The single most threatening thing rising against us IS BIG GOVERNMENT, and out of control spending. And you are voting for more, no doubt about it.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #205 on: September 26, 2023, 07:58:14 pm »
If Trump supporters were that confident of his positions, they would relish the debate. They would salivate at the opportunity to showcase Donald Trump’s political positions on a national stage.

But there seems to be a reluctance. Wouldn’t they wanna prove to GOP voters why their positions are wrong and Donald Trump‘s are the correct ones?

If you notice, they never defend it, or explain any of the points I made. It’s either they attack or they just outright dismiss.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 07:59:26 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

« Reply #206 on: September 26, 2023, 08:02:47 pm »

Like it or not, we voters have the right to hear these answers

All of Trump's interviews, speeches are widely available for you to access and digest through legacy and social media. The political arena is changing and s/he who ignores this misses a lot.  :shrug:

@LMAO   :seeya:

« Reply #207 on: September 26, 2023, 08:08:41 pm »
You attempted to apply an assumption on me that I never made

:laugh:

I expressed an opinion.  Pro tip:  "Methinks" means what follows is a POV. 

Have a good evening @LMAO

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #208 on: September 26, 2023, 08:21:34 pm »
How the hell do you figure that? He had both houses and couldn't pass a damn thing but a tax cut. That is NOT magnificent.

It's worth pointing out that the tax cuts for individuals have a sunset provision and will expire automatically at the end of 2025.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #209 on: September 26, 2023, 08:22:54 pm »
Trump also needs to be confronted over many of the people. He appointed the positions in government.

Anybody can make a mistake. But were  his appointments bad or is  Donald Trump bad at picking the right people? Neither one is good

I think some of them were good, but Trump was such a terrible guy to work for that they ended up butting heads, quitting, and being replaced by less competent people.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #210 on: September 26, 2023, 08:31:14 pm »
All of Trump's interviews, speeches are widely available for you to access and digest through legacy and social media. The political arena is changing and s/he who ignores this misses a lot.  :shrug:

None of which changes the fact that Trump is a chicken shit who won't face questioning on those positions.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #211 on: September 26, 2023, 09:18:27 pm »
Trump NOT debating should raise questions in everyone's minds.  Regardless of the videos that he's made, the tweets and the rallies, that is not the same as actually going up against his opponents on a debate stage.

People don't want to see theatrics, they want to hear what each candidate is going to do on specific issues.  DeSantis, Haley, Scott, Pence, and Christie all have some sort of record.  Trump has his record as president and Ramsy, well, he has none.

IMHO Trump has been slinging mud at DeSantis even before DeSantis decided to run and is terrified of debating him.  DeSantis is more calm, more capable and more accomplished.  Unfortunately a lot of things Trump tried to implement disappeared as soon as Joe took office, so what he did was in essence ineffective.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #212 on: September 26, 2023, 09:32:53 pm »
I think Tumpists are emotionally invested, so debate really does not matter... which is why they can believe his tenure was magnificent... when it was not. And why they waive off the 'COVID nonsense', when that too is an integral part of that tenure.

But facts don't care about feelings. That's why Conservatives rely solely, or at least nearly solely on the record. Then one becomes immune to emotional plays, and can clearly see the decision.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #213 on: September 26, 2023, 10:26:30 pm »

You seem to be of the mindset that Trump just having political positions is enough

We are all aware of Trump's political positions. But he has to defend them

How is he going to pay for his spending wishes? Trump wants more tariffs after his previous ones failed. What will be different this time?

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #214 on: September 26, 2023, 10:27:01 pm »
None of which changes the fact that Trump is a chicken shit who won't face questioning on those positions.

Precisely

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #215 on: September 26, 2023, 10:42:37 pm »
Hasn't this thread run it's course yet!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #216 on: September 26, 2023, 10:47:50 pm »
I did not ever vote for Trump in 2016 but over the following four years watched him rip the mask off of what our federal government has become.

@Bigun

It makes not one iota of difference what  you  or anyone else notes about Trump,most people hate him and are jealous of him because he was born into wealth and has the gall to run for President without apologizing for being rich.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #217 on: September 26, 2023, 10:54:12 pm »
Hasn't this thread run it's course yet!

About 6 pages ago.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #219 on: September 26, 2023, 11:01:49 pm »
@Bigun

It makes not one iota of difference what  you  or anyone else notes about Trump,most people hate him and are jealous of him because he was born into wealth and has the gall to run for President without apologizing for being rich.

No, that's not why most people hate him.  Maybe you ran into some people who said that, and have now generalized it to everyone else.

But of all the people I know who really hate Trump, not a single one has ever mentioned his wealth.  The first and literally only person I've ever heard that from is you.

I will add this - the left loves George Soros, and he's richer than Trump.  They loved the Kennedy's when they had tons of money.  Bill Haslam is a multibillionaire and he was a popular Republican governor in Tennessee.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 11:05:36 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #220 on: September 26, 2023, 11:07:25 pm »
Trump NOT debating should raise questions in everyone's minds.  Regardless of the videos that he's made, the tweets and the rallies, that is not the same as actually going up against his opponents on a debate stage.

People don't want to see theatrics, they want to hear what each candidate is going to do on specific issues.  DeSantis, Haley, Scott, Pence, and Christie all have some sort of record.  Trump has his record as president and Ramsy, well, he has none.

IMHO Trump has been slinging mud at DeSantis even before DeSantis decided to run and is terrified of debating him.  DeSantis is more calm, more capable and more accomplished.  Unfortunately a lot of things Trump tried to implement disappeared as soon as Joe took office, so what he did was in essence ineffective.

Please explain to me why president Trump should expend any amount of time or energy to participate in a media circus that can only laughingly called a "debate".
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #221 on: September 26, 2023, 11:11:47 pm »
Please explain to me why president Trump should expend any amount of time or energy to participate in a media circus that can only laughingly called a "debate".

Exactly....in boxing you fight underlings until you get a chance to take on the "Champ".

Especially, when the Champ has lapped the field more than once.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #222 on: September 26, 2023, 11:17:52 pm »
Exactly....in boxing you fight underlings until you get a chance to take on the "Champ".

Especially, when the Champ has lapped the field more than once.

Hold it, it wasn't long ago Trump had ZERO political background in any office, and I didn't hear anyone mention this as an excuse not to let him debate.

Personally, I don't mind Trump not showing his mug, he just sucks the oxygen out of the air for everyone else whom I do care to hear their positions. I have seen Trumps, wasn't impressed (drooled on the field is a more fitting term).
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 11:19:15 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Idiot

« Reply #223 on: September 26, 2023, 11:29:24 pm »
Just how is Donald Trump "hiding" from voters @LMAO ?
Good to "see" you @Right_in_Virginia.   happy77

Offline Idiot

« Reply #224 on: September 26, 2023, 11:33:37 pm »
Other than abortion, which I credit him for, though he stands against it now... name anything other than debt and inflation, and the misery of lockdowns that survived his administration... I'll wait.  :whistle:
Actually the economy was doing quite well during his tenure.  The oil business was going full steam ahead.  He does get credit for those.