Author Topic: Migrants overwhelming resources in Arizona, congressman says  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants overwhelming resources in Arizona, congressman says
« on: September 16, 2023, 03:05:36 pm »
Migrants overwhelming resources in Arizona, congressman says
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Sep 15, 2023 / 12:45 PM CDT

Updated: Sep 15, 2023 / 12:45 PM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – An Arizona congressman is demanding answers from the Biden administration as illegal border crossings in the Tucson Sector of the U.S. Border Patrol continue to grow.

“Our U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents and officers are overwhelmed, and our border communities are overrun. For months now, the quantity of migrants crossing the border has steadily increased to record breaking numbers,” said U.S. Rep. Juan Ciscomani, R-Arizona, in a letter addressed Wednesday to U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. “We have now seen days with more than 10,000 migrants encountered. Today, there have been over 200 migrants released onto the streets of southeastern Arizona border communities in the Tucson Sector alone.”

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/migrants-overwhelming-resources-in-arizona-congressman-says/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson