Author Topic: DEA takes down alleged dealers, seizes 130,000 fentanyl pills  (Read 1938 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DEA takes down alleged dealers, seizes 130,000 fentanyl pills
« on: September 15, 2023, 02:03:52 pm »
DEA takes down alleged dealers, seizes 130,000 fentanyl pills
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Sep 13, 2023 / 04:32 PM CDT

Updated: Sep 14, 2023 / 10:46 AM CDT

Phoenix Group 16 Dealers task force tracks Mexican supplier’s shipment to truck in parking lot of Arizona business

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – A Phoenix-based police task force has arrested two alleged drug dealers and seized 41.5 pounds of fentanyl pills hidden in a pickup driving around a commercial parking lot.

The Sept. 7 arrest of Jesus Aaron Garcia and Benjamin Andres Contreras Pena in the parking lot of a West Phoenix business was the end result of the investigation of a Mexican supplier trying to “move” his product in Arizona.

Court records show a confidential informant notified the Phoenix Group 16 Dealers task force about a Mexican supplier trying to sell him 130,000 fentanyl pills at a wholesale price of about $290,000. The Drug Enforcement Administration-led task force monitored the transaction as the supplier directed the informant to one of his alleged distributors in the area.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/dea-takes-down-alleged-dealers-seizes-130000-fentanyl-pills/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson