Author Topic: Illegal Immigrant Wanted for Stabbing Gets Sprung, Murders Another  (Read 375 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigrant Wanted for Stabbing Gets Sprung, Murders Another
« on: September 14, 2023, 06:22:26 pm »
BY KEVIN DOWNEY JR. 1:27 PM ON SEPTEMBER 14, 2023

Carlos Corrales-Ramirez, 20, an illegal immigrant from Honduras, was arrested in Champlain, N.Y., last March by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), just miles from the Canadian border.

CBP soon learned Corrales-Ramirez was wanted for a non-fatal stabbing in Laurel, Md., a month earlier. He was handed over to the New York State Police (NYSP) and detained in the Clinton County Hoosegow where he sat for 30 days as he awaited the necessary paperwork to extradite him back to Maryland. When Maryland didn’t respond, a New York judge extended Corrales-Ramirez’s stay by another 60 days. Maryland still failed to respond, and Corrales-Ramirez was set free in late June.

On Sept. 2, 2023, Corrales-Ramirez was arrested for the stabbing death of Jario Hernandez-Sanchez, 28, of Troy, N.Y., roughly 155 miles south of the Clinton County Jail.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2023/09/14/illegal-immigrant-wanted-for-stabbing-gets-sprung-murders-another-n1727032
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: Illegal Immigrant Wanted for Stabbing Gets Sprung, Murders Another
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 06:53:08 pm »
There is so much evidence and so many stories of ILLEGALS committing crimes against Americans. When will it end?  At the current rate of this invasion that we are experiencing will it eventually be every man/woman for themselves??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Illegal Immigrant Wanted for Stabbing Gets Sprung, Murders Another
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 09:20:47 pm »
bele wails:
"There is so much evidence and so many stories of ILLEGALS committing crimes against Americans. When will it end?"

I've posted this before.
It will "end" when folks like yourself can look at the pic below and say to themselves, "if that's what it's going to take, then that's what it's going to take."

Bele continues:
"At the current rate of this invasion that we are experiencing will it eventually be every man/woman for themselves??"

If we're not willing to do what's necessary, it will just get worse and worse.
Until they become the ones pointing the guns.
At us.

Something Winston Churchill once said:
“Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required.”