Author Topic: 32 volunteer groups now involved in the search for remains of missing persons in Baja  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
32 volunteer groups now involved in the search for remains of missing persons in Baja
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Sep 7, 2023 / 07:01 PM CDT

Updated: Sep 7, 2023 / 07:01 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — There are now a reported 32 groups of volunteers searching for missing people throughout the state of Baja California, including 20 in the city of Tijuana alone.

Many of these groups are often involved in digging up the remains of people who have been reported missing, kidnapped, or may have been killed by cartels.

They respond to anonymous tips and information provided by the public, often without the help of police or government funding.

https://www.borderreport.com/regions/national/32-volunteer-groups-now-involved-in-the-search-for-remains-of-missing-persons-in-baja/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson