Author Topic: HERE WE GO: Minnesota Begins Process For Issuing Driver’s Licenses to 81,000 Illegal Aliens  (Read 572 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HERE WE GO: Minnesota Begins Process For Issuing Driver’s Licenses to 81,000 Illegal Aliens
By David Greyson Sep. 10, 2023 6:40 pm603 Comments

Minnesota is set to give about 81,000 illegal aliens driver’s licenses. Applicants are now allowed to start the process but won’t be able to officially apply until the new law goes into effect on October 1st.

The new law dubbed “Driver’s License For All,” opens up the door for voter fraud since all a person needs to register to vote online is a Minnesota driver’s license.

Fox News reports:

People living in Minnesota without legal immigration status can now begin the process of getting their driver’s license by making an appointment for their written driver’s test, state officials announced at a news conference Thursday.

Around 81,000 people are expected to be eligible under the state’s new law — dubbed “Driver’s License for All.” They can now make appointments to apply but won’t be able to actually get a license until the law goes into effect Oct. 1.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/here-we-go-minnesota-set-give-81000-illegals/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don't come to Florida.  Our state does not recognize illegals with illegal DL's
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Minnesota drivers will pay higher auto insurance premiums
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Mass issuing driver's licenses for illegals.

This is why no state-issued ID will ever be safe to use as Real-ID's for Federal identification purposes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
HEY!

How are they supposed to drive to the liquor stores to cash their welfare checks if they don't have a drivers license with an ID photo?

Gimme a break,man!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't come to Florida.  Our state does not recognize illegals with illegal DL's

@Wingnut

They are not illegal DL if the state they live in issued them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mass issuing driver's licenses for illegals.

This is why no state-issued ID will ever be safe to use as Real-ID's for Federal identification purposes.

@DefiantMassRINO

We are supposed to start carrying Feral ID cards now?

When did this start?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Wingnut

They are not illegal DL if the state they live in issued them.

If they Leave and come here IDGAF they are illegal in FL.  Nuff Said.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If they Leave and come here IDGAF they are illegal in FL.  Nuff Said.

@Wingnut

They ARE legal identification if your state accepts them as legal identification.

And you just KNOW the feds under Biden are going to push hard to make that happen.

Online Wingnut

@Wingnut

They ARE legal identification if your state accepts them as legal identification.

And you just KNOW the feds under Biden are going to push hard to make that happen.

Look Buckwheat,  Let me say it again. Those DL's are illegal in Fl.  We passed a law. It was signed by the next President of the United States.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Look Buckwheat,  Let me say it again. Those DL's are illegal in Fl.  We passed a law. It was signed by the next President of the United States.

@Wingnut

"Buckwheat"?????

*I* am NOT the one that thinks states can tell the feral government what they can and can not do,Bubba.

Those DL MIGHT not be legally  recognized as driver's licenses in Fla,but  they are damn sure recognized as Identification Cards.