Author Topic: Please. No more trips overseas for Joe Biden  (Read 211 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Please. No more trips overseas for Joe Biden
« on: September 11, 2023, 03:20:40 pm »
Please. No more trips overseas for Joe Biden
Karen Townsend 8:41 AM on September 11, 2023

One obvious downside to having an old and feeble president is that he is failing both mentally and physically right before our eyes. Unfortunately, he is also failing in front of the whole world. Our friends and enemies see his performance on the world stage and it ain’t good. It’s embarrassing. He presents a very weak imagine.

It’s dangerous for the leader of the free world to look weak and demented. Once again we were reminded of how inept Biden is in videos coming out of the G20 meeting hosted by India, his first stop. Jill Biden stayed home due to testing positive for COVID-19 and conveniently was at the beach house in Delaware to wait out her quarantine.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping skipped the summit in New Delhi. Even in Putin’s absence, Biden failed spectacularly to unite the nations in condemnation of Russia’s war in Ukraine. The statement this year was noticeably weaker than the one coming out of last year’s summit. So, that was a big win for Mad Vlad and his pal Xi. Ukraine was not happy with this year’s results.

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/09/11/please-no-more-trips-overseas-for-joe-biden-n577005
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Please. No more trips overseas for Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 03:37:10 pm »
Overseas media is under no self imposed obligation to protect Biden like our media
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy