Author Topic: Bathrooms needed for border crossers forced to wait in line, Tijuana chamber says  (Read 185 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bathrooms needed for border crossers forced to wait in line, Tijuana chamber says
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Sep 8, 2023 / 04:00 PM CDT

Updated: Sep 8, 2023 / 04:00 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — With no end in sight for the long lines at ports of entry in Tijuana, tourism officials south of the border say public restrooms are sorely needed, especially along pedestrian crossings.

Right now, most people who need to use a bathroom while waiting in line, must seek access to a restroom located inside an area business and pay a fee.

“It’s time the city built these facilities,” said Julián Palombo Saucedo, president of Tijuana’s Chamber of Commerce. “We need public bathrooms at both the San Ysidro and Otay Mesa ports of entry.”

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-topics/border-culture/bathrooms-needed-for-border-crossers-forced-to-wait-in-line-tijuana-chamber-says/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No shit!? 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson