Author Topic: WATCH: Hundreds of Illegals Living at Shelter Inside Major US Airport  (Read 203 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Hundreds of Illegals Living at Shelter Inside Major US Airport
Border Hawk

Sep 8, 2023

WATCH: Hundreds of Illegals Living at Shelter Inside Major US Airport

Hundreds of illegal aliens are being sheltered inside a major U.S. airport as the Biden border crisis continues to spiral wildly out of control, according to reports.

Approximately 500 illegal migrants are living in a makeshift camp at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois.

Footage shot and obtained by News Nation shows ‘asylum seekers’ of all ages laying on cots and on the floor in an area hidden behind black curtains in the middle of a terminal.

“This is what’s happening behind the black curtain. Our News Nation team obtained video of what migrants describe as ‘inhumane’ conditions at a makeshift shelter inside Chicago’s O’Hare airport,” Emily Finn reported this week.

“When we asked to go inside the blocked off area, staff overseeing the migrants’ care refused to let us in.”

https://borderhawk.blog/watch-hundreds-of-illegals-living-at-shelter-inside-major-us-airport/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: WATCH: Hundreds of Illegals Living at Shelter Inside Major US Airport
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 02:14:06 pm »
As if O'Hare isn't a mess to begin with!!! 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson