Author Topic: 'The View' hosts shredded after saying migrants flooding New York City must be 'resettled elsewhere'  (Read 210 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'The View' hosts shredded after saying migrants flooding New York City must be 'resettled elsewhere'

'They need to spread out. This is a massive country,' co-host Sara Haines agreed

By Alexander Hall Fox News
Published September 8, 2023 4:22pm EDT

The co-hosts of "The View" met swift backlash across social media Friday after they suggested the tide of migrants coming into New York City should be redistributed across the United States.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams recently gave his most ominous prediction yet for the fate of the Big Apple, which is grappling with the influx of more than 110,000 migrants since last year.

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City," the Democrat said Wednesday during a town hall meeting on the Upper West Side. "We're getting 10,000 migrants a month."

https://www.alipac.us/f12/view-hosts-shredded-after-saying-migrants-flooding-new-york-city-must-reset-412741/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York City
The View is taped in New York City at the ABC Studios on weekdays, usually from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm12. Sometimes they tape a second show in the afternoon2. To request tickets, visit the 1iota.com website2.

The racist hags don't want all those illegals around them.  They're afraid the filth might rub off on them. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson