Author Topic: A Shocking Number of Illegal Aliens Flagged as National Security Risks  (Read 255 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Shocking Number of Illegal Aliens Flagged as National Security Risks
BY CATHERINE SALGADO 10:41 AM ON SEPTEMBER 07, 2023

Matt York

In a sobering reminder of the magnitude of the Biden border crisis, almost 75,000 illegal migrants were flagged this fiscal year as potential national security risks—that is, potential terrorists or individuals with terrorist ties.

In Fiscal Year (FY) 2022, which ended as of last October, there was also a 600% spike in potential “national security risk” migrants, a total of 25,627 individuals. But that crisis of potential terrorists coming across the southern border has seemingly gotten exponentially worse this fiscal year.

From The Daily Caller:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/09/07/a-shocking-number-of-illegal-aliens-flagged-as-national-security-risks-n1725073
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: A Shocking Number of Illegal Aliens Flagged as National Security Risks
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2023, 04:36:47 pm »
What is so shocking about it? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 05:50:47 pm »
I'm not shocked.

Illegal immigration is a crime.  Illegal immigrants are criminals.  Criminals commit crimes.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2023, 08:43:52 pm »
Am I the  only one that thinks there is anything shocking about this is the fact that these yahoos are just now waking up to reality.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!