Author Topic: Biden’s Support Is Crumbling Among Nonwhite Voters, Analysis Finds  (Read 349 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Support Is Crumbling Among Nonwhite Voters, Analysis Finds

Arjun Singh
Contributor
September 05, 2023 5:09 PM ET
Font Size:

President Joe Biden is losing support among non-white voters, according to an analysis of Siena College polling data by The New York Times.

Biden, who has championed “racial equity” as a policy priority, won the 2020 presidential election with support from 70%of non-white voters, according to the Times. Ahead of the 2024 presidential election, however, Biden is leading former President Donald Trump — the leading candidate for the Republican nomination — with an average of 53% support, according to Siena College polling data, representing a 17 percentage point decline in support.

The polling data for Biden’s support mirrors a decade-long decline in Democratic presidential nominees’ support from minority communities. Among black voters, whereas then-President Barack Obama won 95% of the black vote in 2012, support for Biden among black voters ahead of the 2024 election is down to 88%, according to data reported by the Times.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/05/bidens-support-crumbling-nonwhite-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Biden’s Support Is Crumbling Among Nonwhite Voters, Analysis Finds
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 03:00:45 pm »
Biden, who has championed “racial equity” as a policy priority,

Well Joe succeeded, he has lowered the standard of living and bank accounts for every American regardless of color though he still has a special emphasis on white heterosexuals.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 03:34:11 pm »
If you don't for Biden (again) you ain't black...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 03:35:53 pm »
Biden, who has championed “racial equity” (i.e., racial discrimination) as a policy priority

Corrected that statement to make it reflect truth, because so-called "racial equity" is just a leftist dog-whistle for racial discrimination.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2023, 03:51:29 pm »
Progressive Dems only advance policies that wealthy, college-educated limousine liberal whites care about - like Climate Change.

The Progressive Dem war against the American domestic energy industry is making life more difficult and more expensive.

Progressive Dems do more to help illegal immigrants than poor and working-class American citizens.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2023, 10:18:13 pm »
ol' white joe isn't going to be the candidate running in 2024.

And I don't believe for a minute that nonwhites are going to vote in 2024 much differently than they've been voting all along.

Particularly blacks and Asians.