Author Topic: Just in Time for Election Season '24: New COVID Variant  (Read 223 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just in Time for Election Season '24: New COVID Variant
« on: September 03, 2023, 05:57:40 pm »
Just in Time for Election Season '24: New COVID Variant
covid hyteria revives

By Ron Paul
Friday, 01 September 2023 12:02 PM EDTCurrent | Bio | Archive

The following article appears first and foremost on the Ron Paul Institute (RPI). 

Just four and a half months since President Biden declared an end to the COVID "emergency," the media is suddenly full of stories about the return of COVID.

This time a new "variant" is being rolled out and the media, in collusion with Big Pharma and the fear-industrial complex, are churning out stories about how forced masking is making a comeback.

Also, the "unvaccinated" are again to be denied basic human rights in the name of fighting a virus that the vaccine demonstrably does not protect against.

In short, they are desperately trying to revive the tyranny, insanity, and utter irrationality of the two-year COVID scare.

https://www.newsmax.com/ronpaul/covid-variant/2023/09/01/id/1132911/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: Just in Time for Election Season '24: New COVID Variant
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 06:06:12 pm »
CDC:
What’s New?

CDC continues to track the presence of the BA.2.86 variant.
    Since CDC’s initial risk assessment, this variant has been identified in additional countries from both human and wastewater specimens.
    The variant has been identified in at least four states in the United States in samples from either people or wastewater.
    This variant is currently being studied in the laboratory to help understand how the immune system may interact with this virus.
    The current increases in cases and hospitalizations in the United States are likely being driven by infections with XBB lineage viruses, not the new BA.2.86 variant.
What kind of stupid name is BA.2.86, when they could have called it ... oh, I don't know, something like this:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org