Author Topic: Hurricane Response Reveals Ron DeSantis' Competence and Leadership and Trump’s Pettiness  (Read 13238 times)

Offline roamer_1

Most of my Life has been spent with Crazy Women, I got the scars to prove it.  Fortunately, for them I guess, most have flamed out of our Dimension.  I have no will. Though I would leave everything to @Texas Robin we both agree that I'll outlive her so why bother, I'm lazy that way.

Me too. The one I figgered was least crazy was the one I married, and while it took her 25 years to do it, she wrecked me worse than all the others combined... I shoulda stayed with the one that knifed me in the back... she was more honest, it seems.  :laugh:

Online corbe

The knifer scared me to Death, a couple of times.  I got off Coke, because I was so worried @ staying Alive.  She's still around, 50 miles away, but leaves me be.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Don't you guys know about the hot/crazy matrix?  The worst three years of my life were spent with a redhead.

For me it was only three months but yeah! I hear you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

I guess I've lived a sheltered life... Never dated or was involved with a crazy woman... Love my wife and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
All this gender stuff...the fact is that all women are bi.

Either bisexual or bipolar.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I guess I've lived a sheltered life... Never dated or was involved with a crazy woman... Love my wife and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world.
Yup same here, I went on exactly three dates and the third was with the girl who became my wife, told her on that date I was going to marry her. That was 48 years ago and we were 19. I have to say I never missed dating one dang bit or had one regret.

Online Kamaji

Well, this thread certainly seems to have drifted.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Well, this thread certainly seems to have drifted.

Well in all fairness, there is a 300 "Bag Limit" on Pres. Trump insults per thread.

Read it somewhere in the rulz.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well in all fairness, there is a 300 "Bag Limit" on Pres. Trump insults per thread.

Read it somewhere in the rulz.
:pondering: Apparently the limit is higher for DeSantis........for some :whistle:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
True leftist WOKE believers/supporters showing how bad their judgment has been on a personal level and fanatically supporting Biden.  They just revealed to you how bad their judgments in life have been and currently are.
 :smokin:   22222frying pan  :smokin:
 :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

True leftist WOKE believers/supporters showing how bad their judgment has been on a personal level and fanatically supporting Biden.  They just revealed to you how bad their judgments in life have been and currently are.
 :smokin:   22222frying pan  :smokin:
 :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Same old nonsensical, nearly incoherent drivel. Still not able to form an argument. Still throwing poo... fortified by way to many emotes.

Offline DB

Same old nonsensical, nearly incoherent drivel. Still not able to form an argument. Still throwing poo... fortified by way to many emotes.

Solved that problem with ignore.

Offline roamer_1

Solved that problem with ignore.

I haven't ignored anyone since TomSea rode the lightning.  :shrug:

Offline DB

I haven't ignored anyone since TomSea rode the lightning.  :shrug:

I only have two - any they earned it over a long period of time.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

There is something wrong with that boy.  When he 1st burst on the board I smelt troll, or nut job.

You make your own decision.   

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

There is something wrong with that boy.  When he 1st burst on the board I smelt troll, or nut job.

Maybe both. He sure don't hang around... just a couple sh*t bombs and gone again.

Maybe he has a quota.  :shrug:

Online libertybele

Maybe both. He sure don't hang around... just a couple sh*t bombs and gone again.

Maybe he has a quota.  :shrug:

Who knows.  The ignore feature works.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

An odd one for sure.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

The hysterical rantings, like justification of trashing Trump and giving Biden a pass.  Your hysterical rants goes in the circular file where they all belong.
 :silly: :silly: :silly: 8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby :silly: :silly: :silly:
NOT BEING A baby, i don't need to ignore and hide, how Woke to do so, inadequacies open and exposed.  Shocking i tell yah, just plain shocking,and brave too!
 ////00000//// twilight zonexxxx ////00000////
achy breaky heart!
 :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline roamer_1

The hysterical rantings, like justification of trashing Trump and giving Biden a pass.  Your hysterical rants goes in the circular file where they all belong.

NOT BEING A baby, i don't need to ignore and hide, how Woke to do so, inadequacies open and exposed.  Shocking i tell yah, just plain shocking,and brave too!

AGAIN... No argument. Just poo. It seems to be all Tumpsters can do.

Offline christian

Same old nonsensical NeverTrump, bash trash Trump, give Biden a pass for 3 desolate years, and the dullards are just as clueless as they were before the last Presidential election. Can deaf, dumb, be blinder than that deafer, dumber, blinder.  They insist they are so right and they want to daily blame bawl and cry about they got their way, Bidens handiworks!  They lie deny reality very much like their god Biden was including spending/inflation.  Can one die of toxic excesses of lies they willing and gladly consume-expell?  They believe their is safety and protection is by hiding behind loads of lies, lies that will take them to their graves here and in the next life.
 :reaper: :media: :reaper:

Offline roamer_1

Same old nonsensical NeverTrump, bash trash Trump, give Biden a pass for 3 desolate years, and the dullards are just as clueless as they were before the last Presidential election. Can deaf, dumb, be blinder than that deafer, dumber, blinder.  They insist they are so right and they want to daily blame bawl and cry about they got their way, Bidens handiworks!  They lie deny reality very much like their god Biden was including spending/inflation.  Can one die of toxic excesses of lies they willing and gladly consume-expell?  They believe their is safety and protection is by hiding behind loads of lies, lies that will take them to their graves here and in the next life.

STILL not an argument. Just more sh*t.
It's all you can do.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:

Before posing another word of bullshit, would you mind citing or referencing one Briefer here who has given Pedo Joe a "pass".

Otherwise, just keep sipping that orange koolaid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
   @sneakypete you continue to paint with a broad brush.   

TTIUWP:

There are redheads.  Then there is Jessica Biel.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's either "Did,too!",or "Did NOT!"

Unless,of course,it is "Did NOT" and "Did,too!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!