Author Topic: Hurricane Response Reveals Ron DeSantis' Competence and Leadership and Trump’s Pettiness  (Read 13229 times)

Offline LMAO

@roamer_1

Trump just lives in your head 24/7,doesn't he?

And you can't even charge him rent!

You sure take it personal when someone’s critical of Donald Trump

Everything Roamer said was true. And, because your feelings are hurt at seeing him criticized, and you can’t dispute any of the points made, your only avenue is to lash out at other  members

« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 06:49:43 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

You sure take it personal when someone’s critical of Donald Trump

Everything Roamer said was true. And, because your feelings are hurt at seeing him criticized, and you can’t dispute any of the points made, your only avenue is to lash out at other  members

True statement.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Awwww!

You meanie DeSanctimonious cultists are hurting mah feelings!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Your inability to dispute any of the points made against him doesn't hurt our feelings.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Your inability to dispute any of the points made against him doesn't hurt our feelings.

@Hoodat

Dispute brain farts from "True Believers" in a political cult who worship a candidate that is either running deal last in the polls,or next to dead  last?

Offline Hoodat

The only one here engaging in candidate worship here is you.  Almost everyone here simply wants a Conservative candidate.  Any Conservative candidate.  And you only want Trump, regardless of where he stands on any issue.  THAT is candidate worship.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Trump just lives in your head 24/7,doesn't he?

And you can't even charge him rent!

@sneakypete

See? personal attack. It's all you've had for months... It's all you got.
Because you can't defend against the truth of it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The only one here engaging in candidate worship here is you.  Almost everyone here simply wants a Conservative candidate.  Any Conservative candidate.  And you only want Trump, regardless of where he stands on any issue.  THAT is candidate worship.

@Hoodat

I support Trump BECAUSE he is not a member of "the machine".

He can't be bought because he is already immensely wealthy,and the ONLY  thing he cares about is going down in the history  books as "The President that saved America".

Yeah,he made a lot of mistakes during his first term,but that was because he was a rookie politician getting bad advise from career pols looking to feather their own nests.

He did what any career businessman would do when he was elected,he looked for an experienced staff to teach him the ropes and run interference. This is where being a rookie pol really hurt him because mostly he just got stabbed in the back.

I am hoping he has learned his lessons by now,and his next term in the WH will see some big changes.

BUT.......,even  if he tried,he couldn't be any worse than those running against him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

See? personal attack. It's all you've had for months... It's all you got.
Because you can't defend against the truth of it.

@roamer_1

Blah,blah,blah. It is impossible to argue with a closed mind,so why would I bother to try?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Attacking Pete for blind worship of Trump, ignoring their Nazi like fanaticist worshiping Biden and are loathe to criticize Biden, even a little.  While gang attacking those that favor Trump, without a whisper of criticizing Biden.  The open stoogery couldn't be more obvious/clearer.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Attacking Pete for blind worship of Trump, ignoring their Nazi like fanaticist worshiping Biden and are loathe to criticize Biden, even a little.  While gang attacking those that favor Trump, without a whisper of criticizing Biden.  The open stoogery couldn't be more obvious/clearer.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Wow how FOS can one poster be.  Name one TBR member here who worships biden.  Silly f'er.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

I am hoping he has learned his lessons by now,and his next term in the WH will see some big changes.

When you see a sign, any sign at all, that this is the case, please let me know.

Online libertybele

@Hoodat

I support Trump BECAUSE he is not a member of "the machine".

He can't be bought because he is already immensely wealthy,and the ONLY  thing he cares about is going down in the history  books as "The President that saved America".

Yeah,he made a lot of mistakes during his first term,but that was because he was a rookie politician getting bad advise from career pols looking to feather their own nests.

He did what any career businessman would do when he was elected,he looked for an experienced staff to teach him the ropes and run interference. This is where being a rookie pol really hurt him because mostly he just got stabbed in the back.

BUT.......,even  if he tried,he couldn't be any worse than those running against him.

Yes he was a rookie politician thinking he could go in as President and run this county like only of his corporations; it got this country dearly.

Trump learning his lessons?  Doubtful, otherwise he wouldn't  be making the same mistakes; bullying, seeking revenge and ignoring the advice of his attorneys.    Some people recognize their mistakes and others feel that they are above making them. 

Here's an article to refresh your memory @sneakypete  (apparently the video was taken down).

Trump: 'Why Do I Have to Repent or Ask for Forgiveness If I Am Not Making Mistakes?'

https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-why-do-i-have-to-repent-or-ask-for-forgiveness-if-i-am-not-making-mistakes-video.html
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 12:32:00 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Offline roamer_1

Hopium don't cash no checks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hopium don't cash no checks.

@roamer_1

True,but it also doesn't mean  nothing  positive will happen.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Yes he was a rookie politician thinking he could go in as President and run this county like only of his corporations; it got this country dearly.

Trump learning his lessons?  Doubtful, otherwise he wouldn't  be making the same mistakes; bullying, seeking revenge and ignoring the advice of his attorneys.    Some people recognize their mistakes and others feel that they are above making them. 

Here's an article to refresh your memory @sneakypete  (apparently the video was taken down).

Trump: 'Why Do I Have to Repent or Ask for Forgiveness If I Am Not Making Mistakes?'

https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-why-do-i-have-to-repent-or-ask-for-forgiveness-if-i-am-not-making-mistakes-video.html

Never saw that before.    Damn....

Religious implications aside, a guy who says he doesn't make mistakes is a guy who never learns from them, never grows, and never improves.

Sounds about right for Trump.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Yep... I posted the very same thing a few days ago (at TOS).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 03:35:35 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

Yep... I posted the very same thing a few days ago (at TOS).

How'd that go over with them?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

Never saw that before.    Damn....

Religious implications aside, a guy who says he doesn't make mistakes is a guy who never learns from them, never grows, and never improves.

Sounds about right for Trump.

It was posted here way back when and discussed. I never could understand how Christians could overlook this blatant contradiction - among many others. That is not a trait in someone you want to hand power to.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

True,but it also doesn't mean  nothing  positive will happen.

*****rollingeyes*****

Not according to his record @sneakypete
That says little positive will happen, and it will cost way, way too much, in both treasure and liberty.

Online DB

*****rollingeyes*****

Not according to his record @sneakypete
That says little positive will happen, and it will cost way, way too much, in both treasure and liberty.

And will be followed by something worse... Bush gave us Obama, Trump gave us Biden...

Offline roamer_1

And will be followed by something worse... Bush gave us Obama, Trump gave us Biden...

Yup.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
How'd that go over with them?

Small topic, late in discussion, got ignored by the T-bot that knew they didn't want to pursue it further. @LMAO

https://freerepublic.com/focus/news/4178449/posts?page=37#37
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 03:29:25 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....