Author Topic: Hurricane Response Reveals Ron DeSantis' Competence and Leadership and Trump’s Pettiness  (Read 13235 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Putting him back in office doesn't do that.

It well could!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

It well could!

no... unless he whacks at em with an EO for four years, and they'll just hunker down and wait em out. We already know he won't have any support for passing any real laws, so...

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
no... unless he whacks at em with an EO for four years, and they'll just hunker down and wait em out. We already know he won't have any support for passing any real laws, so...

I'm done with arguing about it!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

@bilo

You are actually going to let a little thing like saving the Republic influence who  you vote for?

Dey jist ain't no hope for yew,is dere,comrade?

You're darn right I will!  888high58888
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

I opposed Trump in 2016 precisely because he was in bed with the corruption of the DC swamp.  As his most vocal supporters shouted "drain the swamp" from the roof tops, candidate Trump remained suspiciously silent on that matter all through the campaign season.  Once the election was over, he went straight to the Swamp to do all his hiring, naming the RNC Chair himself as his Chief-of-Staff.

Can we please please please put a stop to all this 'Trump's gonna drain the swamp' bullshit?  He's not.  He's going to hire anyone who sucks up to him, which happens to be a specialty of swamp creatures.  And he has no clue about draining anything.

The Swamp is empowered by government spending.  Trump isn't willing to cut government spending.  Thus, he is not willing to drain the swamp.

I don't expect miracles in reforming DC. When I say I am voting for Trump because I'm opposed to the DC establishment and their corruption I'm looking at all the dirty tactics being used against him, especially the corrupt legal system. Letting them win by eliminating Trump from the ballot, or making it impossible for him to campaign, insures the collapse of our election system. The Rats won't stop with Trump. It will be every conservative in the future who could make a difference.

Offline bilo

BS! This really has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with protecting the rule of law!

Thank you!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets it. Even if you detest Trump because of what is being done to him and any individuals around him we have to rally behind him, or accept the Rat tactics as the new normal.

Offline roamer_1

I don't expect miracles in reforming DC. When I say I am voting for Trump because I'm opposed to the DC establishment and their corruption I'm looking at all the dirty tactics being used against him, especially the corrupt legal system. Letting them win by eliminating Trump from the ballot, or making it impossible for him to campaign, insures the collapse of our election system. The Rats won't stop with Trump. It will be every conservative in the future who could make a difference.

But NOT the dirty tactics he himself is using against DeSantis... Riiiight...  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline roamer_1

Thank you!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets it. Even if you detest Trump because of what is being done to him and any individuals around him we have to rally behind him, or accept the Rat tactics as the new normal.

LOL! No... you're making it the new normal.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Initially, I was really impressed in how Trump took charge and got things done. It's hindsight where I see the errors in listening to the govt "experts". I agree with you that there was no way he could have gotten rid of Fauci, or scarf lady.

Gotten rid of them??  He literally created the organization and appointed them to it.  All he has to do was not do...that.

Offline Hoodat

Tell me what you think Trump could have done about election illegalities in advance @Hoodat Specifics please!

In Georgia's case, he could have filed suit against the State for the following:

- Not certifying voting machines after changes were made to software
- Not verifying addresses and signatures on absentee ballot requests
- Not monitoring absentee ballot drop-off locations
- Not performing ID checks on newly registered voters
- Providing ballot drop-off boxes in excess of allowable number
- Making changes to election rules without legislative approval
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
In Georgia's case, he could have filed suit against the State for the following:

President Trump could have done that?  Okay! If you say so.  *****rollingeyes*****

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

President Trump could have done that?  Okay! If you say so.  *****rollingeyes*****

With the entire US Justice Dept at his disposal?  Yes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bilo

They know that. It is so obvious that even the Dims,who are mostly  retards know that. They just don't care because Trump is "filthy rich and rude".

Not to mention orange.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But NOT the dirty tactics he himself is using against DeSantis... Riiiight...  *****rollingeyes*****

@roamer_1

DeSanctimonious,da poor baybay!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
With the entire US Justice Dept at his disposal?  Yes.

@Hoodat

ROFLMAO!

Good one!

I love satire.

Or did you mean "With the entire  US Justice system trying to dispose of him."?

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

ROFLMAO!

Good one!

I love satire.

Or did you mean "With the entire  US Justice system trying to dispose of him."?

One either leads, or one gets punked.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Well, Trump did file lawsuits in Georgia in both states and federal court.  I only read the federal one, and that court essentially never analyzed the merits of the claims for a variety of procedural reasons.

https://casetext.com/case/trump-v-kemp

Offline corbe

The Courts all ruled against Trump 2 years ago claiming he 'Did Not Have Standing'
   Shirly, he does now, particularly in Georgia. 

He'll f**k this up, watch.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Well, Trump did file lawsuits in Georgia in both states and federal court.  I only read the federal one, and that court essentially never analyzed the merits of the claims for a variety of procedural reasons.

https://casetext.com/case/trump-v-kemp

Claim 1:  This should have been filed eight months before the election, not two months after.  And it should have been filed by the US Justice Dept, not some construction industry lawyer in North Fulton.

Claim 2:  This claim was rejected and rightly so because of Trump's own idiocy when it came to legal matters.  The claim essentially was that Georgia shouldn't have certified the results simply because he had contested them.  Yet he had two months to prepare for filing this action, but still couldn't come up with a competent argument how his due process rights had been denied other than he should be President 'just because'.

My six points stand.  All six occurred before the election took place.  And all six were ignored by the Trump campaign.  Heck, even the AJC was running stories on it all summer and fall.  The primary election was a fiasco with ballots missing half the candidates.  Yet Trump didn't care.  He won his primary.  That's all that mattered.  And when he lost the general election, he didn't even have the sense to challenge the election on Wed, Thurs, or Fri when he was still ahead.  Georgia law says that all ballots are to be tallied on election day, yet they were still accepting ballots through the weekend.  And Trump didn't do a damn thing to stop it.

Offline Hoodat

The Courts all ruled against Trump 2 years ago claiming he 'Did Not Have Standing'
   Shirly, he does now, particularly in Georgia. 

He'll f**k this up, watch.

Standing only matters because Trump is coming in after the fact arguing that he was harmed personally.  At no point did Trump stand up for the peoole of Georgia arguing that their leaders were acting in bad faith by not upholding the law.  Had Trump approached this earlier by petitioning a judge to order State officials to follow the law, standing would not have been necessary.  And Trump would have won.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 02:57:42 am by Hoodat »

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

DeSanctimonious,da poor baybay!

Pardon me, but your hypocrisy is showing...  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The whorish infiltrating democrat minions divide and conquer of the Democrat stooges.  Fight and conquer pitting the best threats to the democrats and try to keep that at each others throats, while of course ALWAYS GIVING Biden a pass.  As obvious as this is, is amazing how stupid have to be to be too blind to see it.
Is this a retardation thing or a continual amnesia thing from hanging around to many democrats?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The whorish infiltrating democrat minions divide and conquer of the Democrat stooges.  Fight and conquer pitting the best threats to the democrats and try to keep that at each others throats, while of course ALWAYS GIVING Biden a pass.  As obvious as this is, is amazing how stupid have to be to be too blind to see it.
Is this a retardation thing or a continual amnesia thing from hanging around to many democrats?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

@christian

I could very well be wrong because this is PURELY  my  SUSPICION based on what I see and  read,but I SUSPECT at it's base it is based on jealousy. The "don't haves" are jealous of those who do,and would  rather see the  "do haves" lose it all and go on welfare like them so that "everyone is equal" (slaves to the system).

That way they think they are "as good as anyone else". This is really THE "charm" that lies at the base of the communist system. People who desire to live in a communist system desire that because "everyone is equal regardless of their ability or willingness to work". These people would be at the bottom of the food chain under ANY system ever created,so communism is not only no big deal to them,it's a reward that makes them equal.

Providing of course they are able to ignore the FACT that they are "equal" because ALL slaves other than trustees are equal to one another. This is not really a problem for them because  they have spent their whole lives ignoring reality.

Offline roamer_1

@christian

I could very well be wrong because this is PURELY  my  SUSPICION based on what I see and  read,but I SUSPECT at it's base it is based on jealousy. The "don't haves" are jealous of those who do,and would  rather see the  "do haves" lose it all and go on welfare like them so that "everyone is equal" (slaves to the system).

That way they think they are "as good as anyone else". This is really THE "charm" that lies at the base of the communist system. People who desire to live in a communist system desire that because "everyone is equal regardless of their ability or willingness to work". These people would be at the bottom of the food chain under ANY system ever created,so communism is not only no big deal to them,it's a reward that makes them equal.

Providing of course they are able to ignore the FACT that they are "equal" because ALL slaves other than trustees are equal to one another. This is not really a problem for them because  they have spent their whole lives ignoring reality.

@sneakypete
Your conclusion is nothing but an observation without a lick of evidence - and a faulty one.

If you had any case for Tumpy at all, you'd be arguing by the numbers instead of attacking other members...

My points against Tumpy:
Extremely poor character.
NYC Big Government mentality

Record of big government and historic big spending.
Record of historic destruction of small business, including mine.
Record of historic destruction of libertarian principles in lockdowns and mandates.

That's why I will not vote for Tumpy.

Show me where I'm wrong in that and prove against those points (and I have more).

But you won't. Because you can't. Because those points are TRUE.
So you'll throw poo.
It's all you've got.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 03:44:08 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
Your conclusion is nothing but an observation without a lick of evidence - and a faulty one.

If you had any case for Tumpy at all, you'd be arguing by the numbers instead of attacking other members...

My points against Tumpy:
Extremely poor character.
NYC Big Government mentality

Record of big government and historic big spending.
Record of historic destruction of small business, including mine.
Record of historic destruction of libertarian principles in lockdowns and mandates.

That's why I will not vote for Tumpy.

Show me where I'm wrong in that and prove against those points (and I have more).

But you won't. Because you can't. Because those points are TRUE.
So you'll throw poo.
It's all you've got.

@roamer_1

Trump just lives in your head 24/7,doesn't he?

And you can't even charge him rent!