Author Topic: Report: Illegal Alien Accused of Fracturing Cop’s Skull Entered U.S. Through Biden’s Parole Loophole  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Illegal Alien Accused of Fracturing Cop’s Skull Entered U.S. Through Biden’s Parole Loophole
VAPDCPD
JOHN BINDER27 Aug 2023266
1:54
President Joe Biden’s expansive Catch and Release network, which includes a parole pipeline for hundreds of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens every month, reportedly welcomed an illegal alien woman now accused of fracturing the skull of a Chesapeake, Virginia, police officer.

Yacarely Diaz-Castro, a 30-year-old illegal alien from Nicaragua, was arrested and charged this month with drunk driving causing serious bodily injuries, driving without a license, and failing to move for a stationary vehicle with warning lights.

Center for Immigration Studies Director of Investigations Jon Feere, a former Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) official, said Diaz-Castro is just one of nearly two million border crossers and illegal aliens that have been released into American communities specifically through Biden’s parole pipeline.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/27/report-bidens-parole-pipeline-welcomed-illegal-alien-now-accused-fracturing-police-officers-skull/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson