Author Topic: Biden to mark anniversary of 9/11 with trip to Alaska  (Read 672 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to mark anniversary of 9/11 with trip to Alaska
« on: August 29, 2023, 01:48:54 pm »
Biden to mark anniversary of 9/11 with trip to Alaska
August 29, 2023 | wirenews

President Joe Biden will not be observing 9/11 at any one of the three sites associated with the 2001 attack on American soil that took nearly 3,000 lives.

Though Biden has previously marked the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attack at Ground Zero in New York, the Pentagon, and Pennsylvania. this year he will reportedly be visiting a military base in Alaska.

“On Monday, September 11th, the President, Vice President, First Lady, and Second Gentleman will all mark the 22nd anniversary of the terror attacks on September 11th, 2001. The President will travel to Alaska to participate in a memorial ceremony with members of the military and their families,” the White House said in a press release Monday.

“The Vice President and the Second Gentleman will participate in a commemoration ceremony at the National September 11 Memorial and Museum in New York City,” the release continued. “The First Lady will lay a wreath at the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial to honor the lives lost on September 11th.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/08/29/biden-to-mark-anniversary-of-9-11-with-trip-to-alaska-1391138/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden to mark anniversary of 9/11 with trip to Alaska
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 02:10:27 pm »
1.)  Biden, you suck.

2.)  The only reason to visit Alaska is to be in proximity to East Asia.  Is there a clandestine meeting, with officials from Russia, China, North Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, etc.?

////00000////

3.)  The US Government has found sasquatch, and Biden is being briefed in a Double Secret Probation meeting in Area 511/2.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2023, 02:37:52 pm »
Maybe he can talk about that one time he saved 10 people in Tower One before it collapsed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 04:04:26 pm »
1.)  Biden, you suck.

2.)  The only reason to visit Alaska is to be in proximity to East Asia.  Is there a clandestine meeting, with officials from Russia, China, North Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, etc.?

////00000////

3.)  The US Government has found sasquatch, and Biden is being briefed in a Double Secret Probation meeting in Area 511/2.
Alternate reasons.

1.) It's really just another vacation.

2.) His handlers believe there will be far less protestors of him in Alaska(if so only because there are less people?)

3.) So Joe can say 'Hey, you can see Russia from here'.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 11:32:20 am »
Biden Shatters American Tradition For 1st Time in History
Story by Jordan Andrews •
17h

For the first time since 9/11, the sitting U.S. president will not attend any of the observances held annually in New York City in support of service members and the victims’ families.

Joe Biden is facing major backlash over the shameful decision to break with the American tradition.

Former President George W. Bush arrived in NYC on September 14, 2001 to support Americans who were grappling with unimaginable loss. Bush’s visit to Ground Zero was a stark reminder that leaders share in the grief of their nation. (Poll: Is Joe Biden Fit to be President? VOTE)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-shatters-american-tradition-for-1st-time-in-history/ar-AA1fWYKr?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7a5c1cb83ce84b9f82fb4d87798b567b&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 11:44:36 am »
Figures.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 11:46:17 am »
That's a long trip for someone so impaired. Maybe Jill is hoping for a DVT.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 01:16:22 pm »
Threads merged

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2023, 04:06:17 pm »
Maybe he can talk about that one time he saved 10 people in Tower One before it collapsed.

It’ll be more like, “I was once in a 10-storey-building fire drill.  I know where you’re coming from!”
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2023, 10:28:30 pm »
Former New York Governor George Pataki: Biden a ‘Disgrace’ for Commemorating 9/11 in Alaska
by Margaret Flavin
Sep. 2, 2023 10:15 am

Former New York Governor George Pataki slammed Joe Biden’s decision to observe the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in Alaska rather than at one of the 9/11 memorials.  Pataki called the decision a “disgrace.”

Pataki joined John Catsimatidis and Rita Cosby on WABC radio to discuss Biden’s latest insult to Americans. Biden will mark the somber occasion with a slapdash trip to Alaska following his real priority… attending a Climate Conference in Vietnam. ...
Gateway Pundit

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2023, 10:38:10 pm »
She we expect anything of meaningful significance from Brandon to commemorate 9/11??  He hasn't done anything positive yet.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2023, 12:17:17 pm »
She we expect anything of meaningful significance from Brandon to commemorate 9/11??  He hasn't done anything positive yet.
The 9/11 ceremonies don't need him drooling and looking at his watch.

Proceed with honoring those lost.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis