Author Topic: ONLY IN AMERICA: Biden releases $77M to aid illegal immigration  (Read 201 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ONLY IN AMERICA: Biden releases $77M to aid illegal immigration
08/28/2023 // Richard Brown // 630 Views

Faced with uncontrolled illegal immigration in the U.S., the administration of President Joe Biden has added fuel to the fire by releasing an additional $77 million to 53 non-government organizations (NGOs) and cities in federal grants as assistance for sheltering border crossers and illegal aliens released into their communities.

The announcement was made earlier by Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. According to John Binder of Breitbart News, the recipients include NGOs like the Catholic Charities, United Way, Mission: Border Hope, and Louisiana Advocates for Immigrants in Detention, which depend on illegal immigration to maintain their operations.

Sanctuary cities, such as Philadelphia, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Albuquerque and New York are also recipients of millions in taxpayer money through this program.

In sum, DHS has currently sent over $770 million to NGOs and sanctuary cities for their efforts to facilitate illegal immigration.

The bulk of taxpayer money is flowing through the newly created Shelter and Services Program (SSP), which was designed to funnel funding from the federal government to NGOs and sanctuary cities that assist with their mass immigration goals.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-28-biden-releases-77m-to-aid-illegal-immigration.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson