Author Topic: 50 adults, 12 children test positive for chickenpox at Tijuana migrant shelter  (Read 314 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
50 adults, 12 children test positive for chickenpox at Tijuana migrant shelter

by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Aug 25, 2023 / 04:26 PM CDT

Updated: Aug 25, 2023 / 04:27 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — Fifty adults and 12 children at the Agape migrant shelter in Tijuana have tested positive for chickenpox, said Albert Rivera, the facility’s director who worries the 118 other children are in need of vaccinations against the disease.

The 50 adults are being quarantined after the state of Baja California health personnel visited the facility to teach the migrants how to prevent a larger outbreak.

But Rivera says, “What they really need are vaccinations.”

Earlier this week, Rivera and some of the migrants from the shelter held a demonstration outside the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana demanding help in obtaining vaccines to prevent migrants from missing their immigration interviews at the border.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/migrant-centers/50-adults-12-children-test-positive-for-chickenpox-at-tijuana-migrant-shelter/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
With open borders, its just a matter of time before a major medical outbreak strikes, and I'm not talking about COVID! :doa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

With open borders, its just a matter of time before a major medical outbreak strikes, and I'm not talking about COVID! :doa:

We're already seeing leprosy, tuberculosis and polio.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.