Author Topic: Nikki Haley touts foreign policy experience, understanding of what 'real national security is'  (Read 178 times)

Offline libertybele

This she does have going for her; foreign policy experience.  None of the other candidates other than perhaps Pence has this experience. 

Nikki Haley touts foreign policy experience, understanding of what 'real national security is'

MILWAUKEE—Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley says she understands what "real national security is" – something she says makes her the most prepared to take on the Oval Office and strengthen America’s standing on the world stage.

Haley, who served as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations during the Trump administration, told Fox News Digital that she knows the "dangers" of the "new axis of evil."

"At the United Nations, I didn’t deal with one country – I dealt with 193," she said. "I’ve sat across the table and negotiated with China and Russia. I know the dangers of Iran and North Korea."...............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki-haley-touts-foreign-policy-experience-understanding-real-national-security
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.