Author Topic: Gov. Kathy Hochul Announces Jobs Program for Illegal Aliens as 380K New Yorkers are Unemployed  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gov. Kathy Hochul Announces Jobs Program for Illegal Aliens as 380K New Yorkers are Unemployed

JOHN BINDER25 Aug 2023727
2:45
New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) has announced a jobs program for tens of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens who are arriving in the sanctuary state every week, even as about 380,000 New Yorkers are unemployed.

As more than 100,000 border crossers and illegal aliens have arrived in New York, mostly in New York City, since the spring of last year, Hochul has pleaded with President Joe Biden not to stem the flow of illegal immigration but to more easily provide new arrivals with work permits.

In addition, Hochul rolled out a jobs program for border crossers and illegal aliens whereby the New York State Department of Labor (DOL) will be authorized to connect migrants with employers so they can nab jobs.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/25/gov-kathy-hochul-announces-jobs-program-for-illegal-aliens-as-380k-new-yorkers-are-unemployed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does this not demonstrate how much democrats care for the American people? :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

What part of ILLEGAL doesn't she understand.  Yep, give them jobs so that they can sit on their butts and collect a paycheck.  888mouth 9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.