Author Topic: "This Is Suicide" - Injured Illegal Migrants Complain Texas Border Defenses Working Too Well Efraín  (Read 349 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
"This Is Suicide" - Injured Illegal Migrants Complain Texas Border Defenses Working Too Well

Border Hawk
Aug 25, 2023

Efraín González | Border Hawk
Border Hawk correspondent Efraín González reports from Coahuila, Mexico, where migrants say Texas' efforts to fortify the border are making illegal entries more difficult and physically challenging.

Walls of shipping containers and razor wire have been erected during Operation Lone Star in an effort to stem the relentless flow of illegal crossings in the area of Eagle Pass, TX.

A bloodied migrant told González she was injured during a failed crossing attempt.

"This is suicide," the woman said.

https://borderhawk.blog/this-is-suicide-injured-illegal-migrants-complain-texas-border-defenses-working-too-well/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Suicide??  Those crossing and injuring themselves need to realize that 'easy' entry is no longer.  They are crossing at their own risk, not ours!  I am glad to see this.

Thank you again @rangerrebew for your posts on this issue. It is very much needed.  happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Too bad, so sad.
If you don't like it, don't cross.