Author Topic: Smugglers take shots at Border Patrol agents  (Read 238 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Smugglers take shots at Border Patrol agents
« on: August 26, 2023, 05:41:06 pm »

BORDER CRIME
Smugglers take shots at Border Patrol agents
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Aug 25, 2023 / 01:24 PM CDT

Updated: Aug 25, 2023 / 03:39 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — A U.S. Border Patrol agent who was moving in to apprehend a group of migrants last week was fired upon by smugglers, the agency announced Friday.

The incident took place on Aug. 18 after the agent encountered a group of suspected unauthorized migrants in the Otay Mountain Wilderness area, officials said.

Border Patrol agents fired upon from Mexico
As the agent approached the group, an unidentified individual fired multiple shots in his direction.

Additional agents responding in the area heard the gunshots and observed “muzzle flashes coming from the vicinity of the group,” officials said. Moments later, agents heard a second series of shots fired at them.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/smugglers-take-shots-at-border-patrol-agents/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Smugglers take shots at Border Patrol agents
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 05:43:17 pm »
Not only is Biden's open border program allowing people in, its allowing weapons in.  But he wants Americans to give up theirs.  This makes absolutely no sense!!!!! :wtf:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson